Portland Advisers provides advice relating to the financing of all different types and sizes of sports stadia and arenas. As the need for quality sports infrastructure increases our focus is on assisting sports businesses, federations and specific tournaments to fund these projects. We are uniquely positioned through our sports industry expertise to advise on these types of projects. Our geographic focus to date has been the UK and Europe.
Our services include:
- Developing the revenue projections and the financing plan for the project including a sophisticated financial model that addresses the needs of prospective investors and lenders, as appropriate, in terms of base case economics and sensitivities.
- Optimising the capital structure and identifying possible capital providers (debt and equity).
- Assisting in negotiation of all project contracts.
- Preparing the Information Memorandum and coordinating due diligence with capital providers.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with capital providers and coordinate financial close.
Bank appetite and capacity for stadium projects have traditionally been limited and following the recent liquidity crisis, lending terms and conditions have become more onerous. We maintain close relationships with the major lenders and other capital providers in the sector and thus are in Êthe best Êposition to advise our clients with respect to structure and finance-raising.
Contact for Sports Stadia
Harry Philp | +44 (0)20 7183 8392 | firstname.lastname@example.org